Translate

Saturday 30 March 2013

My Paris Trip 2013

Herro! For today's blog post I am doing a little post on my trip to Paris which is coming up really soon (2nd April 2013) so only 3 days left (not including today as its nearly over haha).  I will be vlogging on my youtube channel which the details of this need to be ironed out. I'll let you know about that. Anyway lets get into the post.

So I have to get up at about 4.45 and be ready for 6 and since I'm traveling for 4 days I need to make sure I get up and get everything ready and make sure I have everything. Then I need to be ready at 6 and get there at 6.30 we then get the ferry to the mainland of England (I live on the isle of wight, which is a small island to the south of England) and then we drive till around lunchtime and get on the ferry from Dover to Calais at 3.30 france time so 2.30 England time. I should probably also mention that I am going with my school. then we get to the hotel I don't know when probably 1-2 hours after that and we are staying in a disneyland hotel, the dream castle hotel. I am staying in a room with my friend Poppy and my Best Friend Eloise, by the way I get the double bed all to myself while they get the bunk bed hehehe.

On Wednesday we are going to Dinseyland and we have fastpasses for the following rides:
*Indiana Jone and the temple of peril 
* Space Mountain 
* Big Thunder Mountain
*Peter Pan's Flight
*Star Tours
All of which I have gone on before when I went to Paris two years ago with the school (although it was a different school), I haven't been on peter pan's flight or star tours though unfortunately, I just didn't go on peter pan's flight for some reason and I hate rides like star tours, where you sit in a seat it moves and you watch the screen sort of thing. 

On Thursday we are going to the Disney studios park and we have fastpasses for the following rides:
* Rock n' Roller Coaster starring aerosmith
* The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
* Flying Carpets over Agrabah
I haven't been on any of these rides even though I have been here as well, I really wimped out on the day I went to the studios park last time but I am determined this time, I got in line for rock n' roller coaster but I couldn't do it but now I definitely will, tower of terror I'm not sure about because average lifts make me feel a bit queasy let alone ones that plummet really quickly and I have never heard about flying carpets of Agrabah so I will have a go at that one. 
After we go to Disney studios park we go into Paris for 'evening cultural delights' so I think that's dinner, a cruise down the river seine, a trip to a tower and shopping, we are unfortunately not able to go to the Eiffel tower but we are going to another Parisian tower who's name escapes me. Then we are going to La Vallee shopping village which is a little shopping village as the name suggests! :)

On Friday we travel back home and get back at approximately 9.00pm England time.

So I am beyond excited and I hope you enjoyed this post and I will inform you more about the vlogging business

No comments:

Post a Comment