Translate

Wednesday 2 January 2013

January Window Shopping List!- Make-up

So Happy New Year readers of this blog post! This year I am starting a new thing called a window shopping list, when I am bored I tend to scroll through sites and 'window shop' I want to eventually get these products but sadly to achieve this I would have to spread it out over the year. Anywho on with the extremely long list of products I want but I will probably never get round to buying or have enough money to. Either way I have made this list and intend to share it with you! I will also rate the products on how much I want them from 1-10, 10 obviously being the highest rating. Excuse the pictures I just got them from google.

Revlon Colourstay Foundation for combination/oily skin - 10
This hype surrounding this foundation has completely convinced me to buy this, I have oily skin and I love that this has different foundations for different skin types as I have a problem with foundations not lasting on my skin, I have heard that this foundation is best to apply with a sponge and looks amazing when it is. I am excited to purchase this and I will as soon as possible.

Bioderma Sensibio h2o Micelle Solution 500ml- 10
Another product that I want because of the hype, I wear waterproof mascara and I can never get it off so this would be a life saver because apparently it is great for that. I can't even remember how many people love bioderma and I hope that it lives up to the hype because when I go to Paris in April I hope to buy it, that is the only downside its quite expensive and very hard to come by.

Imperial Leather Foamburst ocean spray spa shower gel- 7
I heard about this product from FleurDeForce on youtube I believe it was in her 2012 january favorites but she was speaking about a lime and citrus-ey one and I detest citrus smells well I don't mind orange or satsuma but lemon, lime etc makes me feel physically sick. So when in boots I found this little gem and smelt it and its amazing it smells great! I love salty smells apparently, I also love salted popcorn just by the way ;) 

Vaseline Pink Bubbly- 5
This product I already own and I still have lots of it left but since its limited edition I want to stock up before it goes out of stores! I love this a lot and I will definitley purchase this soon before it goes out of store.



Balmi Mint- 9
I saw Balmi in boots and online and as it looks like an eos lip balm I think it might be a rebranded version of it. I do like the smell of mint also and I gave this to a friend for her birthday and she likes it so I want to give it a go. My lips get so dry in the winter months so I am purchasing a lot of lip balms, I also just love the packaging and lip balm in general.

Balmi Raspberry- 8
The same reasoning as before but the raspberry one smells a-maz-ing !
Balmi Strawberry- 9
Since Strawberry is one of my favorite scent it is only fair to put the strawberry balmi on my list!



Revlon PhotoReady Cream Blush in Pinched- 5
In the way of blush I really like muted natural colours so I chose Revlon Pinched but I also like cream blushes better than powder as I feel they are easier to blend and quicker to apply not only that but you don't necessarily need a blush so its travel friendly. Revlon is one of my favorite drugstore brands so I would trust it enough to try out this even though I haven't heard much hype about this. 




Revlon Nail Enamel in Radiant- 10
I stumbled across this colour in boots-of course- and I just fell in love with it, I love the chunky blue glitter and I think it will make a gorgeous top coat as well as on it's own, the packaging is posh and I like it a lot. Its £5.00  cheaper than essie but more than barry m, I am fine with paying £5 for a nail polish especially such a gorgeous one, and I haven't seen anything like it before! 



Revlon Lip Butter in sweet tart- 9
As you may or may not know I already own some revlon lip butters, I have reviewed Cupcake and Macaroon on this blog, I recently purchased creme brulee and tutti fruitti as well and I love all four of them so much, I want this particular colour because I love pink lip colours, but cupcake being cool toned doesn't go with some eye looks that I wear, I do prefer warmer toned eyeshadows, so I want a warmer toned pink.

Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in Coral- 9
I love Coral and Orange colours this is a perfect mix between the two its a coral lipstick with an orange tone to it so I naturally love it!





Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss in Sizzle - 9
This orange lip gloss is literally gorgeous, the packaging is amazing and as I said before I love orange so this is right up my street! I hope this is available in my boots as I love it!


Max Factor Max Colour Effects Lip Gloss orange smack - 10
This is another orange lipgloss of course! But this one is a slightly cheaper one but I tend to prefer ones in the packaging like the one above rather than the squeezy tube ones as lip glosses in squeezy tubes tend to be more sticky and harder to apply, especially on the go.

Max Factor Colour Effect Flipstick Salsa Red- 7
I had my doubts about this product but when I swatched it in superdrug they all melted away, its a gorgeous colour and also its only about a pound more than revlon lip butters and you can use one side or both mixed together to make a beautiful lip colour, I also like that one side is a fiery red and one is a pinky red so you can mute it down if you want to making a more wearable red lip.

Max Factor Max Colour Effects Mini Nail Polish in Cactus Green - 5
I already own one of these max factor max effect nail polish's and I love it, it lasts well without a top coat, it can last about a week without chipping, this colour is gorgeous and since I already know they good quality and there cheap (only £3.99) I decided that this has to be worth a try!


Rimmel Stay Matte Powder- 10
Tanya Burr from youtube swears by this powder and since its only £3.99 its definitely worth a try and I am excited to give this a go especially since Tanya likes it and uses it not only on herself but other people and it looks amazing I think I will buy it, my situation is getting needy as I am looking shiny even with matte foundation.

Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation- 10
I saw this even before I realised just how oily my skin is and I know its weird but I LOVE the packaging, and anything that has a matte finish is gotta be good for my shininess. 

Rimmel Match Perfection Illuminating Concealer- 9
Apparently this concealer is great for under eyes and I sometimes have some really dark under eye circles, and a popped vein under my eyes so I want to give this a try, I would also like to give more rimmel products a go. And the packaging appeals to me for some unknown reason.


Essie Don't Sweater it- 9
This colour is a really great colour especialy for autumn/winter, plus the name is really cute, this is such a nice colour and I will purchase is as soon as possible.


Essie Fiji- 8
This milky baby pink is really nice and natural, and it is a nice colour to wear when you don't want much on your nails.  

Essie Bahama Mama- 10
Bahama Mama is a stunning colour that is a more purple version of a burgundy polish, its great for autumn/winter and I really like it. 



Essie Chubby Cheeks- 7
This muted orange colour is right up my alley because of my love for orange, I usually prefer a brighter shade of orange but the name made me want this polish Chubby Cheeks is such a cute name!

Essie Mint Candy Apple- 10

Mint Candy Apple is such a pretty colour and I love it!



Soap and Glory supercat eyeliner pen carbon black extreme- 10
This liner looks nice and precise and I want to give it a go, I haven't heard anything about this so it would be nice to find out if its good or not.

Maybelline Dream Touch Lumi Concealer- 10
This concealer is apparently amazing so I definitely want to try this out, if you can't tell I really want to try out loads of foundations and concealers because I want to find some amazing ones and have great skin.

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream- 10
I have had this bb cream before, I believe I have reviewed it and I really like this not only for days where you want more of a natural look but when you just want a slightly lighter coverage.


Macadamia Deep Repair Masque 500ml- 10
I have damaged tangly blonde hair so this is definitely worth a try and while it is expensive its not a to bad priced and since everyone that I've come across that has tried it loves this I will definitely give it a go.

Liz Earle Signature Foundation- 10
I saw this in a tutorial that pixiwoo did and I really wanted it because it looked really nice and glowing.




42. Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer- 10
This concealer is cheap and apparently its amazing so I will obviously want to try it.




17 blow out mascara- 9
My friend uses this mascara and its very volumising and lengthening and its not bad in price. 

Sigma tapered kabuki brush f86- 10
Sigma brushes have a very good reputation and this looks great for blending especially getting right in there under your eyes I think this brush looks really nice and apparently they don't shed and are really soft.

Sigma Brow and Lash Brush e80- 10
I would like this brush to comb through my brows and separate my lashes when they stick together with my mascara. So for simple reasons, I haven't seen any drugstore versions of this either.




BeautyBlender Beauty Blender Classic Sponge- 10
There are plenty of dupes for beauty blenders but I would like the original, apparently there is nothing like the real one so its worth the £20 (on average) on amazon. I have also heard this is fantastic with the Revlon colorstay foundation.

Nanshy Foundation Brushes (set of 4)- 10
I saw an ad for this set of brushes on the side of a youtube video I was watching and looked on amazon and these are cheap and rated well, apparently they don't shed and are cheaper sigma brushes, I still want to try sigma brushes but these chunky foundation brushes appealed to me.

MAC 190 foundation brush- 9
This brush is just a nice looking brush and I want to try out new brushes and new makeup tools. 

MAC 195 concealer brush- 10
I think a concealer brush would be very wise for my under eyes or wherever else I need concealer just to make sure it is thoroughly blended in.


MAC 208 angled brow brush- 10
This angled brow brush is just and easy way to do my brows which I do with eyeshadow or brow powder rather than pencils as they look more natural.


MAC 239 eye shadow brush- 10
I am in desperate need of some decent eyeshadow brushes and the MAC ones have a good reputation.

Real Techniques Fine Liner Brush- 10
If I am to use a gel liner I will need a very precise fine liner brush and this real techniques one is perfect for what I am looking for plus they are about a quarter of the price of the other brushes I have mentioned previously, but I still think they are worth it, so yes I will purchase this when I can.

Gosh foundation brush duo hypoalleregenic- 10
I found this in superdrug and it was in a little cup so you could test it I guess or so you could feel it and its so soft, plus it is super cheap I am not sure if it sheds or not but I want to give this a try.

Urban Decay Nakes Basics Palette- 9
I have the naked palette and I love it the colour range is beautiful and the quality is great and I would like this 'all matte' palette but I have heard that there is a frost/shimmer colour in it so its not quite all matte but anyway I would still love this little palette that is small enough for a makeup bag and convenient for traveling with a nice mriror.

Urban Decay Baked Bronzer- 10
This bronzer just appeals to me because it doesn't look to dark or muddy.

MAC brown down- 9
I really like the look of this matte brown shade but I don't know how often I would wear it but its really nice.

MAC Miss Piggy Pink- 10
Maybe I wouldn't wear this all that often but it is soo pretty and the name is so cute, I would wear it with Urban Decay sidecar or something and make it work. ;).

MAC Ricepaper- 10
This would make a gorgous highlight colour for under the brow bone and the inner corner, it would also look nice all over the lid if I was going for a light natural look.

MAC constructivist- 10
I have wanted this paint pot for a long time and it would go well with MAC sable which is a really pretty shade and I really like the colour of it.

MAC vanilla pigment-10
Tanya Burr also loves this product and its really gorgeous so it had to make my window shopping list!

MAC creme cup- 9
I really like this light pink nude(ish) colour and the MAC lipsticks are amazing so this should be no exception.

MAC studio finish concealer- 10
This concealer has really good coverage from what I have seen and I really want to give this a try.

MAC nail lacquer Mean&Green- 10
This monochromed MAC nail polish is so stunning and I love it a lot, even though it would be quite expensive I love it that much.

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer- 10
I really want this concealer apparently its amazing, doesn't crease and is very creamy (as the name suggests). I have wanted to try this for a long time and really want to purchase it.

Bobbi Brown Extra spf 25 tinted moisturizing balm- 10
I heard about this from EssieButton and I really like the sound of it for days when I don't want a heavy duty foundation. It also has spf 25 and is moisturizing.

If you stayed with me the whole time then thank you and I hope you enjoyed this! Tell me if you have got or tried any of these products and if you suggest them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment